Thursday, July 10, 2008

Falling behind...

Although my "diet" is still plowing along, my writing seems to have taken a brief hiatus! I have recently started some more schooling, and have felt the crunch of a few assignments and readings.

I am in the routine of going to the market on a weekly basis, but am getting frustrated still with the grocery store, and the lack of food I can buy there. Although, today I was in my local Foodland, and there was quite a bit of produce from Ontario, which was encouraging. It's good to know that if I miss a market, I will at least have some veg to eat!

I have tried to give some pertinent information in previous blogs, and today, it's not going to happen. But I've been harassed to get a new entry up, so as weak as this is...

My creativity is suffering a bit... I've had chicken and potatoes 3 times this week.
But I must admit that every time time I finish my dinner, I feel satisfied.
Breakfasts consist mostly of toast with honey or fried eggs and toast.
Lunches are grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato or a turkey sandwich with tomato.
Oh, and lots of fish for dinners too. Foodland has rainbow trout fom Manitoulin Island, so I have been enjoying that cooked on the barbeque.
More soon...

No comments: