Monday, October 6, 2008

Chilly evenings...



After spending 3 days down in Toronto, it's been good to come home and know that I'll be here all week to enjoy the wonderful food that I picked up at the farmer's market on Saturday. This morning for breakfast, simply toast and honey... the bread was made by Lil down in Orillia - her and her husband mill their own flour. Lunch was grilled cheese with tomato and dinner was a slow-roasted organic free range chicken with roasted yams in maple syrup - topped off with a refreshing Steam Whistle pilsner! So it's been a great start to the week...

I have a fond love for reading, but that love is also shared for movies.
And although I would be hard-pressed to call this a movie, I was shown this little 5 minute clip about a month ago - it's a little independent fringe film that is surprisingly well done! Talking about food can come in many forms... if you're a fan of Star Wars, you'll appreciate this quite a bit!
Enjoy...

No comments: